Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Enter The Dragon

It rained dogs, cats and the whole damn zoo so I didn't get to tan. Instead, I watched the movie 'Prime' which starred Uma Thurman and some young dude. It's about this 37 year old chicko who gets down and dirty with a 23 year old aspiring artist who lives with this grandparents. Of course the show wasn't just about sex between an aunty and a kid. There was definitely more to it.

As I watched Uma make out with this young dude, I felt pretty excited by the thought of being 37 and having a young kid eating outta your hands. Her description of him being so eager to please, making love on every absolute area, the purity and innocence of teaching a young thing about the act of love. Sounds hot doesn't it?

Actually I couldn't help but feel that there was a role reversal here. It seemed like something a men would do and feel. I mean, seriously how many girls do that? How boring. Girls should evolve and become more like men.

Stupid men. They get all the fun just because they think like animals.


All men are the same. The just have different faces so you can tell them apart -Marilyn Monroe

Sometimes I wish I am a man.

It's good to be a man because you don't have to leave the room to adjust your private parts.
I will have PMS NO MORE.
I will not worry about being bloated.
I can eat the whole of Singapore and not give a shit.
Eating disorders will never be a part of my life.
Cellulite? Stretchmarks? What's that?
I can fart anywhere and anytime.
I can have lots of sex with no emotional strings attach.
I don't have to worry about getting pregnant when I don't use the rubber.
I can pee almost anywhere.
It's legal for me to burp loudly and scratch my balls.
No one will grope me when I'm at a club.
I won't cry for nothing.

Don't you just wish? I would love to be the bastard for once.

1 comments
Comments:
I would love to be one of those damn bastards as you say. So I can sit with my legs open and not have to bloody wear shorts (aka CHIJ times). And plus nobody gives a damn if i show my underwear or not where I'll be wearing Calvin Kleins definitely. haha and ya, no menses!
Anyway Mel, thanks for helping me with the job. Love ya! Muaks! Link me up!
 
Post a Comment