Don't disturb me, I'm thinking about sex
I'm off today.. & Sunday too! Yay! Nationals at Kallang. So freaking' excited, I can't wait. There'll be like how many half naked men on display. Haha.
Anyways I hung out with my baby Candice today. We did nothing as usual, just stoned, have coffee and I got my thongs from New Urban Male. Gosh, one of the guys there is absolutely delicious. ARGH. He's so damn cute I could just eat him.
As we were stoning and bitching about our lives (and everyone else who went by.. just kidding), Candice & I came to a conclusion that we have no idea what our market value is. Don't say 'What market value' cos I will just kill you.
Sex, lies & the truth.. most of the time our conversation lingered around those topics. I wonder what will happen if I put myself on the market again. Hmmm... I'm being fucked up again. Shit. I think I'm too tired. Will blog once the nationals are over.
& there will be pictures of hot bods.

