Sunday, March 26, 2006

Fix my heart

I dig guys who sing. They don't have to sound perfect but I'm sure I'll simply melt if a guy ever sings to me.. Too bad des doesn't do things like that.. Anyway Fiona send me this website
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dd6rhLb-P-o&search=frans%20singing . Check it out. He's pretty cute and HE SINGS! I can so fall in love with him even though he's just a kid.. He's so bloody adorable.. ARGH. What's wrong with me? Haha.. I still check JC boys out once in a while. Opps.

Fi, with regards to what you said, I really don't know why we are afraid that once we leave our guy, there is no one else who'll want us. Maybe it's because I don't know how much I'm worth. Maybe it's because I think I'm just not good enough. I don't know. Really. I wish I had an answer to that. I guess we can't expect much from guys. They are all the same. Some are cute to look at, some should just shoot themselves. You know something Fi? I've been thinking of him recently. The one in Tokyo now. I know you're gonna kill me for this but I kinda miss his company- as a friend. Haha.. & I mean it, purely platonic.

Been feeling rather crappy. Sometimes I wish I can just go away and leave everything behind. I recently found out that there are annoying people who read my blog. Someone thinks that I open this blog to get sales for my job. Like hello? Don't be such a retard. I opened this blog like last year and it's a place where I can vent my frustrations, pour my heart out and simply be me. If having a blog can really get you sales, every banker, insurance agent, property agent is gonna be fucking rich. I don't understand why some people sit on their brains instead of using it. The worst part is when they open their big fat mouths and all that comes out is cock and bull. It's so ridiculous I don't even know whether to cry or laugh. They're better off stuffing their sorry faces with food and just getting fatter than they already are.

It's starting again. The question on why I'm working at a counter instead of putting what I studied into good use. This time I'm confused. Maybe I've been feeling pretty demoralized that's why I succumbed to such thoughts. I don't know. I need a break. Somebody, take me out for some air.

9 comments
Comments:
I feel that if its something you like to do, you should continue with it. The workplace politics might kill but i think you seriously enjoy working with the colors and "beautifying" people. Stick with it for a while, enjoy, explore this alternative and then decide what you wanna do. I believe that life is too short to stop and think every few minutes. If you really enjoy what you're doing, stick to your choice, at least for a while. Good luck.
 
I feel that if its something you like to do, you should continue with it. The workplace politics might kill but i think you seriously enjoy working with the colors and "beautifying" people. Stick with it for a while, enjoy, explore this alternative and then decide what you wanna do. I believe that life is too short to stop and think every few minutes. If you really enjoy what you're doing, stick to your choice, at least for a while. Good luck.
 
I feel that if its something you like to do, you should continue with it. The workplace politics might kill but i think you seriously enjoy working with the colors and "beautifying" people. Stick with it for a while, enjoy, explore this alternative and then decide what you wanna do. I believe that life is too short to stop and think every few minutes. If you really enjoy what you're doing, stick to your choice, at least for a while. Good luck.
 
shit! i didn't realize "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." Sorry for "spamming". I was wondering what happened.
 
Hi Alma here. Don't get so dejected by all these people. Sometimes when people are insecure about themselves, or when they just plain have no life, they say horrible things. Every career path must start somewhere, I'm sure in time you will see progress. And nothing you learn is ever wasted. I used to think academics are so important, but actually it is over-rated i think.It's important lar, but so are other things. Basically, don't give up! hang on.
 
Somehow the voice and lip movement don't match! Or my computer is lagging? :x

Dont get so down. There are loads of people who cant wait to trample over others to feel good. Blech!
 
hey girls, thanks for the encouragement. I guess what can't kill me would prob make me stronger.. so damn cliche but true.. haha..

emily, the singing and the lip movement is not really in sync. But he's still cute. hahaha. i sound so lame
 
hey melissa! is the guy in tokyo who i think it is? heehhe...anyways i promise i'll buy something from you from mac when i get back!! take care!
 
wai: you clever girl... muaks.. miss u baby.. you look great. love the hair cut. spunky and cute, as always. :)
 
Post a Comment