Tuesday, March 21, 2006

SUPER Overdue updates

I was off on Monday.. after working 6 days straight till 10 every night, I was more or less drained.. I went to the gym first thing in the morning because SOMEBODY said I was getting fat. Bloody petshop ***! kiss my fat ass...

Des was off also so we planned to sun tan together. Well, we sort of quarrelled instead. He was suppose to meet me at my place at 11 plus 12, which explains why I rushed to the gym early in the morning just to finish my workout quickly to get home and spend the day with him. He, on the other hand, took he own sweet time. I have no freaking idea what the hell he was doing cos I couldn't get him. He turn up at my place around 4 when the weather has changed for the worst.

I was so freaking pissed and upset. Like hello? How often do we get to spend an off day together? We hardly have time for each other. The least he could do is make an effort right? Sigh. Whatever. There I was, waiting for him at home with his fav beef stew which I cooked. BTW, he said that it was a little too salty. WHATEVER.

I was talking to Ben at the gym and asking him why some girls who are so average can get so many guys. Sometimes I feel like I have no market value. Like I'm not good enough and have to settle for whatever's before me. ARGH. So bloody frustrating.

Ok enough of depressing stuff... some photos of Ronger's 21st birthday celebration..

We had a pinic at the Botanical Gardens... It was super fun. This bunch of kids are crazy. We pigged out - Thai Express noodle, sushi tray, pastas, lagsana, chicken, nuggets, fruits, lots of diet coke and ice cream!! The food and drinks were bought at Paragon. Even the ice cream! Surprisingly it didn't melt. Haha..

We took a crazy lot of photos, wore silly party hats and we played games like Dog & Bone and CONTACT rugby. It was so much fun just running around like mad kids, rolling on the grass and spending good quality time with friends.

It's always a joy to have friends who're so spontaneous and CRAZY! Can you imagine a bunch of 21 year old plus one 22 year old (that's me!) running around, bare feet with party hats on? Haha.. We did photo shots of ourselves in mid air. SO FUCKING BO LIAO. But it was all in the name of fun.. Haha.. I really did enjoy myself that day. Very tired at the end of it. But it was worth it..

Enjoy the crazy pictures. It was totally insane. The rules for the day was NO DELETING ANY PHOTOS. That explains the amount of ugly pictures.. haha.. Click on the picture to enlarge..

Lots of kisses to the crazy kids.

0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment