Another boring one.
I wanted to change the blog skin cos this is really yucky. But I'm too damn freakin lazy to search for one. Besides, most of them are ugly. Hahaha. However, I must give them some credit for being about to create a blog skin right?? (though majority of the designs are crap)
Anyway my white spots are clearing up and I'm getting fairer. The guys at Cali are now calling me 'lil' white girl' instead of the usual 'lil' black'. This is bad news. Stupid rain go away. Come again another day.. lalala...
I finally rebonded my hair! Yay! It's super straight now.. Thank God it didn't turn out flat, cos I have naturally thick wavy hair.. So the effect turned out pretty well.. I can like flip my hair now and act all sexy & sultry. Haha.. Hey, I got at least 5 compliments about my hair today at the gym ok! Even the hot Swedish swimming instructor said he loved my hair! Haha.. it really sucked doing cardio with my hair down. The yucky sweat caused my hair to cling onto my neck. Argh. A real pain but it can't be helped, I'm not suppose to tie it up for the time being.
You know how half the girls on the streets has rebonded hair and most of them look the same- skinny, flat head, fair. Hahaha.. what an unfair statement to make but it's true no? There are thousands of clones of these white, frail flat hair girls all over our 'not- so- sunny- anymore' island (yes I'm sore about the weather).
I have absolutely nothing against these girls. Our Singaporean guys seem to dig these type of chicks. Haha. Too bad I'm not like them otherwise I may have tonnes of suitors now... hur hur... I'm black (maybe light brown for now), a tad too muscular for a girl (that's what my stupid bro said! But the boys at Cali said I'm fine!) and I don't have flat hair! Heeheeee...
That's enough of crap for now. I am getting hungry. Beef for dinner! I can eat a whole cow I swear.. hhhmmmmmm......
Saturday, January 07, 2006
3 comments
Comments:
Yes,i totally hv 2 concur abt asian gals being skinny & white 2 the point whereby they lk li pandaol or gardenia white bread.
Gross!!
We're the minority,not the majority.
Post a Comment
Gross!!
We're the minority,not the majority.

