Friday, December 23, 2005

It's a hap hap happy day.

Drive me crazy
I did it. I passed my driving test.

It was my first test and I passed. Woohoo. 14 crappy points but who gives a shit when I have the license to drive. YES ENVY ME. (refering to those without license)

I remembered how I rushed to sign up for driving the day I turned 18. Haha. I didn't do anythig about it after. One after the other, my friends got their license. I still didn't move my ass. It was when my lil' brother signed up for driving which pushed me to start my basic theory. haha. I'm so pathetic. Well but who cares? I can drive NOW! Finally.

I swear that it was the favour of God upon me that helped me pass this test. I mean, there were 15 candidates who went for the test, only 4 passed.

As pastor preached last Sunday, God is with Melissa and she shall prosper.

I will prosper in my career, my relationship with family, friends, people. Whatever I touch shall prosper. Even my mistakes.

As I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I shall fear no evil. Because the Lord is with me!!!

If God is for me, who can be against me right? YAY! I WIN.

Hey Han, Mel and Candice, it's late night coffee, movies, supper.. blah blah without wasting extra money on stupid taxis. YAY.

Coffee at Spinellis
Met up with Candice after my driving test. She was at Spinellis (yucks) with a friend. I think his name is James. We bitched and ate Old Chang Kee (OILY OILY). Hah. I don't know who started it but Candice and I start talking about girls who seemed to have this affinity with men. They call it 'nan ren yuan' in mandarin.

Can: I don't understand leh. Why some girls have so many guys after them?
Me: Ya loh. And they're not always the best looking girls.
Can: Yah. Why no one like me?
Me: Me too.. Damn sian right.. haha....
Can: Yah, why ah why ah?
Me: I DON'T KNOW!

WHY? Can someone please tell me why. WHY DO SOME GIRLS GET ALL THE GUYS??
Maybe after I buy myself a bigger chest and a prettier face, I will have guys falling at my feet. HAHAHAHA.

Dinner at Sheraton
Last night, Uncle Gary & Xiaoyi bought us dinner at the Sheraton Hotel- Mom, Dad, the Grandparents, Ryan, Nana & my lil' cousins Xinyi & Minyi.

Ryan and I went through 2 main course. Haha. On top of that I had 3 slices of focaccia bread (appetisers) and some fried thing (starters). My first main course was half a grilled spring chicken which is so bloody pathetic. I swear I could eat in in 2 mouths full. So NOT FILLING. Along with the chix was foie gras, mushrooms and caramel pineapples. The taste was brilliant but the portion was really pathetic. I know these stupid restaurants are very particular about presentation but for crying out loud, I need to have my stomach filled!

Anyway I was so NOT full that I ordered some Japanese somen with grilled fish. I also 'stole' some fries and chicken alphabet soup from my lil' cousins. Heehee.. Dessert was creamy durian cakes which is the reason why I'm hitting the gym twice today. Haha.

Geesh. Talk about emotional eating. I eat when I'm happy. I eat when I'm sad. I eat when i'm angry. I can't think of a time I don't want to eat. Haha.. Well, I guess my gym membership will follow me for life.

Cheers.

p/s: I just have to say this- my tooshie is getting real tight.. Haha. I love it! Don't believe me? Squeeze it. But ask for my permission first... wahahaha

0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment