Thursday, April 16, 2009

Almost an Adult
























I haven't blogged in YEARS.. just going through some old entries which are not available anymore.. i can't believe i actually wrote those kinda things. It's funny how your thoughts and perceptions changes with age and life experiences.

I feel old. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm afraid of growing old. hahahaha.. So much has changed since I last blogged. I have just left M.A.C. then for California Fitness. Almost 3 years already. WOW.

I'm really thankful for everything that's happened in my life. For all my friends, my family and my baby who's stood by me for the last 6 years.

God is so real. He is my provider and He never forsake me when I needed Him most. Will be back soon. I need to warm my thoughts up.

2 comments
Comments:
yes! those MAC days! anyways start blogging again! it's like the best way to read and know the latest oohs and aahs in ur life my dear friend. we shall guitar hero again someday. keep the CRASH spirit alive. :)
 
Hello! Blog more:)
Love reading your blog!
And you've got an awesome body!
:)
 
Post a Comment