Do it, the Brazilian way
I went for my first brazilian waxing today. Sorry no pictures to be posted. It's illegal. Haha..
The appointment was made about a week ago. Denise and I planned to do it together but her freaking period had to come 2 days before. So I did it alone.. she came to gave me support, or rather, laugh at what an 'ayam' I am.
Anyways I've done bikini waxing and stuff but never went completely bald below. It was rather painful but bearable. I've always thought I had a pretty high threshold for pain.. I'm beginning to wonder if that's true. I prefer the feeling of getting pierced or getting a tattoo.
The soreness was like.. eewwww.. OUCH. Denise said she could hear me crying 'Pain! Pain!' from the room. Haha.. how embarrassing! I love how my 'bai bai' looks now.. so cute and clean. I feel very sexy today knowing that I'm 'naked' down under. Haha.. like a kid who hasn't reached puberty.
When I got to work, I showed Vani how it looks when it's clean. She said it's very nice.. When Karen heard that I went to wax everything off, she told the girls to catch me and strip me. Haha.. Luckily I was fast and ran off.. PHEW. Karen can get so crazy at times. It's whacked but hilarious. Haha..
Well, so bloody sleepy. Gonna hit the sack. Update training with Celestine tomorrow on the new M.A.C. collections. I can't wait.
xoxo
Monday, April 03, 2006
7 comments
Comments:
emily: you will love the new collections babe. It's totally out of this world. damn bloody nice. ARGH. alot of limited editions. beautiful collection for the summer.. I'm so excited!
fifi: I show u when u come back. haha
fifi: I show u when u come back. haha
hey babe, glad you did it! Hang in there k? GOd will give you wat is best for you..
anyway, add me to your blog k? Add is http://www.xanga.com/The_Cot
bad at posting stuff... but i will try to make it nicer la.. ahaa..
i miss seeing u!
lets hang out together if you are free k? coffee.. anything..!
smuack!
love,
pamelicious!
anyway, add me to your blog k? Add is http://www.xanga.com/The_Cot
bad at posting stuff... but i will try to make it nicer la.. ahaa..
i miss seeing u!
lets hang out together if you are free k? coffee.. anything..!
smuack!
love,
pamelicious!
i've friends that have gone nekkid down under claim that the pain from brazilian waxing is overhyped.
personally, i cant imagine the pain. i'll be duck waddling for the next week i bet.
OUCHHHH.
Post a Comment
personally, i cant imagine the pain. i'll be duck waddling for the next week i bet.
OUCHHHH.


