Nip Tuck
I saw an ex St Nick's girl at the gym last night. She was a cheerleader, 2 years my senior.. Well, actually I didn't see her. I saw her boobs, then her.
Fucking- hell- son- of- a- gun! She went out to get herself new tits & a higher nose bridge. SHIT. When I saw the size of her tits I swear I was so jealous!
She didn't use to have breast. Besides, it didn't bounce for even an ounce (ooo that rhymnes) when she was doing cardio. Nicely done. A little too big for her petite frame though. She went overboard with the silicon. Haha. It's like a D or BIG C now.
Her nose however was a HUGE mistake. The bridge is a tad too high for comfort and it looks so unnaturally sharp. Her new nose can pass off as a pretty convincing Ginsu knife. Hurhur.
I've decided. I'm going to buy myself some breast, maybe a new nose and nicer eyes. Actually some lipo on my thighs and stomach would be good too.. DAMNIT. That's gonna cause me a bomb.
I'm going to start saving for my tits. Then I'll buy myself a new face. First I've gotta find myself a job to set the moolah rolling in. But I'll do that after Christmas or the New Year. Heehee.
Cheers.
Wednesday, December 14, 2005
9 comments
Comments:
Please don't do that Mel! Imagine having a bad job done... and your breasts don't respond to touch anymore...or your nose come off like Micheal Jackson!
eeeewwww!!!
I would recommenf fillers injection for your nose. Hahahahahahah.... its safer.
eeeewwww!!!
I would recommenf fillers injection for your nose. Hahahahahahah.... its safer.
wah lao.. i thot my comp hanged or something.. yuanlai.. still need your permission to leave comments one ah?? see ya on fri !
melissa you shameless hussy!! i swear you didnt quit your job coz you hated it. admit it!!! you want to spend the rest of your life in the gym and beach!!! >:D you're incorrigible i swear.
ptffthhtfff!!!
ptffthhtfff!!!
fuck man. i wanna get myself bigger eyes too!!
but that's so hard to achieve when youve got like, zilch eyes to begin with.
this is so unfair.
but that's so hard to achieve when youve got like, zilch eyes to begin with.
this is so unfair.
omg i SO totally want big shiny eyes too and get em done by a surgeon!!
but its tough to get em done when you've got zilch to begin with.. SOB!
p.s. i think its good you opened up your blog to comments.. evil readers are meant to be ignored anyways. or lashed out at if you're having a bad day.
but its tough to get em done when you've got zilch to begin with.. SOB!
p.s. i think its good you opened up your blog to comments.. evil readers are meant to be ignored anyways. or lashed out at if you're having a bad day.
stinky elephant: LUO XIAOWEI! where the hell are you?
maddie: humans will never be satisfied with what we have.. haha..
pam: since there is something i can do about my shortcomings, why not? hahahaha.. but need $$$ first. hurhur...
Post a Comment
maddie: humans will never be satisfied with what we have.. haha..
pam: since there is something i can do about my shortcomings, why not? hahahaha.. but need $$$ first. hurhur...


