Somebody tell me
It's my off day today. Being the boring person that I am, I hit the gym in the morning, rush home to sun tan and hit the gym with des again in the late afternoon. Oh and my freaking period came today when I was at the gym. SHIT. I didn't bring a pad, and I wasn't wearing panties. Thank God I didn't stain my yoga pants. I had to borrow tampons from Faith. The person who create tampons should be awarded. It's the best thing ever.
Anyway, as I was baking myself today, I realised that I could be the MOST BORING girl in the world! I follow a routine almost everyday- Gym, work then I head home. If I was off, it would be gym then home. The most exciting things I do is going for coffee with friends which I love (precious moments to me), hanging out with my Xiaoyi and doing some shopping. I don't visit night spots or clubs. Haha.. Sometimes I wonder if I'm missing out on anything. Sheesh.
How do you know if the person you're with is the ONE? How do you know if he's with you because he really loves you or he's just comfortable and accustomed to having you around? How do you know if you're sticking with him because you're afraid that nobody wants you?
I don't know what's wrong with me these days. Somebody tell me.
Friday, March 24, 2006
1 comments
Comments:
i ask myself the same questions everyday. what's wrong with us. why shld we be afraid that no one wants us. i sit here thinking half the time abt what to do to make my other half (now) happy and i bake, i cook, i make, i do yet what u get in return in remotely the same. in fact u bloody get crap half the time. so why the hell do we still stick arnd? sigh. i dont know anymore. i dont know myself. but u are to me, beautiful, smart and crazily determined. gym, work, almost everyday?! not me. anyway hope u're feelin better darlin. i got invites to a club tonight (only clubbed once since i got here my goodness) and i want to go (cos i feel like i've no life here) but it seems my mind has been programmed to see it as tiring and pointless and what have u. like gum. chewing gum. the govt weaned us off it. maybe relationships weaned me off clubs. ok love u melin' (mel darlin combined) - fi
Post a Comment

