This & That.
HOT HOT HOT
Gosh. Tanji is so freaking hot. I totally dig black girls. Say Beyonce, Ciara and stuff.. but this chicko here takes HOT to a whole new level. Well, to me at least. Ryan says her body is freaky. I love it. She's definitely an inspiration. Love those delts and check out her ABS. I bet her abs are more defined than most guys out there. Gorgeous. Totally want to be like her. Maybe 10 years later. Haha.
Another hottie is Christina. The Spinning, Combat & Pump instructor at gym. Pamelyn amongst many others think that she is super TAO (translate as arrogant). That's what I like about her. Haha. She as a nice body but kinda tit-less. A great voice and sexy aussie accent. Woohoo. She's greatness man. I mean who can be HOT & COLD at the same time?
Burn Baby Burn
Well. I have decided to change my stupid routine at the gym. Gonna cut down on the cardio by half. Meaning instead of 2 hours on the stupid cross trainer and stairmaster, I'm gonna do one hour crosstrainer and one hour stairmaster on alternate days. Knees giving way already. Haha. Can't afford that. I'm going to up my weight training too. & I guess I should start taking protein shakes ya? Dymatize Chocolate Mint! YUMMY.
I'm getting excited just thinking of climbing the stairmaster tomorrow. Hopefully I can break my record of 300 storeys. I think my endurance level for stair climbing has improved. YAY!
It's 'shoulder' day tomorrow. My FAVOURITE muscles group after my back. Can't wait to hit the gym and burn those muscles. Oooo... the adrenaline rush.
