Wednesday, November 16, 2005

It's THAT time of the month again

Yes, I know it sucks having to read about how moody and temperamental I am at least once a month. But do you think I really give a flying fuck how you feel?

Anyway..

I woke up on Monday with the worst case of water retention ever in history. My tummy was more bloated than Thirsty Hippo's, my eyes swelled like there was no tomorrow and my face! MY FREAKIN' FACE.. I really look like a black clown fish- In the words of Johann, 'Black Nemo'.

Haha.. but who really cares anyway? Besides me.. haha...

I so need to drown myself in baggy Ts and trackies.. I hate being bloated. Plus I haven't beem getting a night of solid rest cos Grans has been discharged and I'm sleeping with her.

Diabetic patients tend to pee a lot. And I mean A LOT. I have to walk her to the bathroom at least 3 times.. Some nights get worst (6 or 7 times?) and I find myself camping outside the bathroom.. haha..

Anyway THANK GOD she's ok.. Her wound isn't healing fast but it's healing. She's very NAUGHTY though.. Does not want to stick to her diet.. (I caught her stealing cookies and sweet stuff) BUT Mom is like some really strict warden. She tolerates no nonsense from Grans which is, well, for her own good anyway.

Received a parcel from XiaoWei over in Melbourne.. A beautifully beaded bikini and thong. It's rainbow and made of sweets! The multi colored sweets are beaded and stringed into a bikini.. Haha.. Along with the bikini comes a bottle of CHOCOLATE FUDGE BODY PAINT! It even has its own brush. Haha..

The cutest part is the box which contained the bikini and thong comes with nutrition value. It's about 1800Kcal for that bikini and thong. So XW, if you think I'm going to eat it - YOU ARE INSANE. Also it's too beautiful to eat. Haha. I will eat the chocolate though.. With regards to what you say about Des lovin' it.. You cannot be more wrong. HELLO? Do you think he will 'poison' himself with chocolates?.. Haha.. Well, fortunately I'm a chocolate addict. Woohoo..

Anyone wants to share the chocolate fudge with me? Please send in a recent picture with your CV. Haha. If I'm going to be licking chocolate off someone, he or she better be hot.

0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment