Friday, October 21, 2005

Rain Rain Go away..

I adore the smell of rain... Yet I hate the wetness and the sad atmosphere it brings. The monsoon season is here to stay, said the weather forecast. Rain is expected over 6 to 8 days at a go. WTF? Without sunlight, my skin is becoming a different shade. I need the sun. I want the sun.

With the heavens crying and thunder showing no mercy, it seemed as though wrath has taken over the gloomy skies. Depressing isn't it? The birds nest in the trees, children stay in instead of playing. Everything around just seem so dull and quiet... Yes, the pitter patter of raindrops may be therapeutic and somewhat peaceful, BUT without the beautiful and brilliant sun around, darkness falls. It feels like the end of the world is approaching.

Maybe I'm just being grumpy cos that time of the month is approaching.. PMS-ing girls are so temperamental and unattractive. Go away. I'm being sullky.

0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment