John's BearI've decided that my 10% monthly salary of thithings will not go to church. Instead I want to give that money to a Christian charity organisation. Mom told me that the day care that my grandma visits also house little cancer patients.
I've prayed about it and this is my way of giving back to God. My donations will be given to this particular boy called John. He's been diagnosed with cancer and he's only 8. I'm suppose to put the money in this teddy bear that he painted. (ok the bear is quite ugly but it's still sweet) Mom brought it home for me today and I've already put in the money. Every month, 10% of my pay will go into it.
As I look at the bear, I felt my heart aching. I don't know why I felt that way. I just felt so much for John even though I have not met him. He's so young and have already been through so much. It made me realise how fortunate I am despite all that so called shit I experience everyday.
I can be a real bitch sometimes, complaining like a fucking prostitute on how my life sucks when there are people whose lives suck even more. I have to learn to be less selfish. cb.

