Sunday, May 07, 2006

Do you have Slippery Nipples?

It's been a crazy week, I cried like a million times this week.. because of work.. I extended my tattoo.. the one on my thigh, I got my hair braided (for.. er 2 days??) and I ran 25 km this week.. 10 on saturday, with 2 pairs of socks.. I figured the chances of getting huge blisters would be less.. it actually worked you know! wahahaha...

I went to New Asia Bar on Monday night with the girls.. Toon's 21st birthday celebration.. the initial plan was to have dinner at 6th Ave.. somehow or rather they ended up eating chicken rice at boon tong kee.. which is hilarious if you ask me... I only joined them for drink cos I was working.. I had a blast even though I didn't really drink much..

Every outing with them is always fun.. they're so spontaneous.. things always get so crazy and stupid things happen. Toon got really wasted that night.. I guess that's because they decided to drink the bar dry.. - test tube babies, gentle testicles, after8, flaming lamboghini, green space, crush on you, blue equinox, AK47, lychee martini, apple martini, Ni hao ma (what a name), pussy delight, some 20 shots, beers and so on... No wonder toon was a goner.. she puked everything out at the end of the night.. haha..

It was totally whacked to see toon drunk.. she behaved like a complete moron.. which is really funny. she did tap dancing for us and some yoga stunts i think... the service there was excellent.. actually outside food and drinks weren't allowed cos Equinox served food.. but the staff there allowed us to cut our cake and eat it.. actually it's because Toon was so drunk she kept blabbering shit to the staff on how they should let her eat her birthday cake.. hurhur..

at the end of it, we had to carry her out and down to kerliang's car.. we took crazy photos of her in a drunken state.. very bad right? but it's all in the name of fun. heehee... the night was finished with mel and I sharing a cab home... along with toon's bag.. which we took by accident. HAHAHA..

Happy 21st Toon, and a belated one to Mel & Kerliang.. Durians & tua hway next ok?

0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment