It's all About the Culture
Counter Culture
Work has been crazy as usual. I'm still lovin' what I do excluding the sales part.. This is probably a good experience for me to see what the real world really is about. The endless politics, stress and so on...
As I'm writing this I feel an aching cry in my heart and my eyes feel kinda heavy. I just feel so grateful that I have a wonderful family who stands by me and great friends who love me and show their care and concern for me through little ways.
Sometimes I feel so alone and helpless at the counter. In moments like these I just wish that I'm back in St Nicks or running on the treadmill at the gym. The unfortunate truth is that I'm an adult already. These are the facts of life that I would have to face.
Hitting the daily target is already a challenge but to work in such an environment is a greater challenge. I'm not about to quit any time soon because it took me so much to get in. I will rest in Jesus. He has not failed me. Honestly I am very blessed to be able to hit my target so far considering that I'm inexperienced and quite a retard. His strength is made PERFECT in my weaknesses. He will never forsake me. I'm clinging on to that everyday at the counter. He is my strength to go on.
Culture Blooming
Enough of all these depression shit. Anyway these are some picture that were taken at the launch of Culture Bloom. The pictures are so NOT in order. But WHATEVER!
I was the most 'on' thus I painted my face with the new eye shadow colors. All by myself ok! Ryan said I look scary. Haha.. Whatever. It's so M.A.C. ..
Oh a little publicity for the Culture Bloom collection : The new eye colors are perfect for the Spring/ Summer look. So are the amazing lip colors.. The Flowering quarts eye palette is beautiful. The colors are absolutely new. It is an asia exclusive and a limited edition. Come check out the beautiful spring/ summer collection.
Thursday, March 16, 2006
3 comments
Comments:
Hey long time no update!
I likey the flower you have over your eye! Damn nice can! LOL. I cant seem to get Overgrown to turn out accurately on me. Next time must show me how ya? ;)
I likey the flower you have over your eye! Damn nice can! LOL. I cant seem to get Overgrown to turn out accurately on me. Next time must show me how ya? ;)
hey mel! got ur msg but argh! are u M1? sheesh they are they only ones u cant send internet msges too!! anyway no worries. i'll be back next month on the 22nd. so let me in on a lunch break or something ok. life is equally depressing here. and as much as i cant wait to go back, its also kinda scary. haha i wanted to ask u how much stuff at MAC is there so i can compare it to the MAC here. n if its just a bit different, i'll jsut come back n buy it from u. the flower makes u look like a fairy pixie whatever. so innocent. as if. ahaha ok hugs n loving you.
SWS: yup ok.. try using prep and prime - light - first.i swear it's damn good. :)
fiona: muaks baby..
Post a Comment
fiona: muaks baby..

