Blues
I have been so busy and stressed that I didn't even have time to come online. I have been working at M.A.C. for over a month and as stressful as it is,I'm still lovin' it.
Trying to hit the target is really damn bloody hard. I mean if there was people around, it would be easier. But the M.A.C. counters have been so quiet. A ghost town you can call it. I even gave up my off days just to go back to work to try and hit my target.
I'm so stressed that for the first time I've actually missed my period. I freaked out at first cos I thought that I was pregnant. Thank God I took the pregnancy test today and it turned out negative. It's so weird cos I NEVER missed my period unless I'm on a super strict diet which I'm so not at this point of time..
Sigh. I wanna thank those who supported me by buying cosmetics from me. Really grateful for the support. In times like this (stress, frustration, fatigue) , I'm starting to miss my carefree days. For some reason, everyone seemed busy these days. Some with their boyfriends, some with clubbing and drinking, some are abroad. Don't know why I'm feeling so emotional. Maybe I'm just really tired from the lack of rest.
Debbie, Fiona and Xiaowei, I really miss you guys. Truly.
If only things could be like they used to be. But this is life. Everyone has to grow up. I know that if Debbie was here, she would hug me and tell me that everything will be ok. Fiona and I can relieve our stress by binging on bread and ice-cream or indulge in retail therapy. And Xiaowei, haha, she will just irritate the shit out of me that no matter how upset or angry I am, I will just loosen up.
I don't really know what Candice, Huihan and the whole gang is up to. It seems like they are too preoccupied with something else. Oh well. I'm just tired. Gotta catch up on my sleep. It's another long day tomorrow.
Thursday, February 23, 2006
7 comments
Comments:
rong here, i went to look for you at the mac counter, 3 times already. last time was .. on the 22nd. please call me. :)
hi ya, don't give up! I read there are some beauty forum users who are pleased with your service! :)
cheers,
emily
cheers,
emily
hey melyi!!! love from bloody cold canada!! hang in there! abt another month plus before i'll be back pestering u at the counters, smuggling bread for u! i know how hard doing sales can be with the targets and all. but hang in there. i know u'll get there. hold on with the love for the work u do. but darlin, mac is really way cheaper here, so forgive me for replenishing my stocks here. haha i'll buy u ice cream... yes we grow up, grow old, grow wrinkles, grow hair here n there, but we wont grow apart in heart. heh, rhymes. does it? ok on a caffeine high now so crapping away. but i love u! say hi to grandma for me. i hope ur busy workload means reduced cheek pinches for her. hugs n kisses.. fiona!!
silverwingsiren: hey, thanks for the support.. really really really appreciated it.. :) is there such a thing as a beauty forum user? my god i must be so 'sua ku'cos i never knew these things existed.. haha
fiona: yes buy me ice cream! haha.. i don't even have time to have dinner with the family.. kinda missed it.. how to pinch her cheeks? everytime i get home she's in bed.. everyone is getting ready to sleep.. besides i'm too tired. haha..
fiona: yes buy me ice cream! haha.. i don't even have time to have dinner with the family.. kinda missed it.. how to pinch her cheeks? everytime i get home she's in bed.. everyone is getting ready to sleep.. besides i'm too tired. haha..
Take heart, MAC is a fabulous brand to work for! Sales targets are hard for the Tangs outlet, I'm sure but with dedication and the help of your coleagues, I'm sure things would work out! :)
Mag (I'm Vani's customer btw, the one who was testing the Culturebloom in a corner the other day ;))
Mag (I'm Vani's customer btw, the one who was testing the Culturebloom in a corner the other day ;))
Mel... I can totally understand how you feel now! Im so bloddy tired okie!!! My heels r killing me...at least u get to wear comfortable shoes???
Boooo... I might be quitting cuz I cant cope with it and school. =(
-Angel-
Post a Comment
Boooo... I might be quitting cuz I cant cope with it and school. =(
-Angel-


