Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Andara Spa, Paragon

I went for training today at Andara Spa.. no it's not a new collection.. so don't get too excited.. haha... anyway, as usual I thoroughly enjoyed my training session with Celeste and our regional trainer who flew in just to grace this 'event'.

We had games, catwalks and presentations which got pretty emotional.. I was close to tears.. phew.. thank God I could hold them back.. There was so much laughter and fun.. we were playing, fooling around and basically just learning from each other. it's amazing how these trainings bring everyone closer whereby we really work as a team.. I won't really go into details because I don't want gossip queens talking about this..

there was plenty of cam- whoring.. it was hilarious.. loads of fun! You gotta click on the picture if you wanna see an enlarged version.. enjoy the pics, it's not everyday that you get to see a bunch of sexy people grouped together. HAHAHA..

Cheers.

4 comments
Comments:
Hey hey! Your friend managed to depot her eyeshadows yet? Forgot to talk to you about it today but here's the link!

http://www.specktra.net/depotting.php

The fire method is not so scary after all. Super easy!
 
ok great! thanks so much babe!

:)
 
hey, wad happened to our gaylang trip??? lets meet up to exchange pics soon k !!!
 
hey mel!!!
ive got a blog
hahah go see it... bamboozel-.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment