Wednesday, April 26, 2006

It's The Little Things

I met up with Fiona today for Coffee.. She's back from her exchange program in Canada. As usual we bitched about our lives, our boyfriends, our obsession with food, diet and self image.. It's a girl thing. Some things never change. I kept whining about how I wanna be a boy.

me:Fi, I WANNA BE A BOY!
Fi: I know la. I read it in your blog. Eee. I like being a girl.
me: I don't want.
Fi: I'd rather have all these emotionals than be so heartless.

What she said makes so much sense.. MEN ARE VOID OF FEELINGS. The only time they feel something is when they ejaculate. And then they're back to their usual yucky self. PUI! I pui at men. I've decided that I'm going to be a men hater. I will hate all men. I will try la. Haha..

Spending that few hours with Fiona reminded me how much I miss hanging out with my girls from St Nicks. Fiona mentioned that she wanted to sleep over last Friday but decided not to ask me cos she thought that we are too old for that kinda shit. We are NEVER too old for slumber parties. Not when we're 22, not when we're 30, not when we're 40, 50 or even 60.

One thing I know for sure, no matter how old I get, what job I specialise in, who I marry (if that day really comes ... haha), the friendship between me and my girls will never change. True, we may drift apart from time to time, but the bond will always be there. We will just pick up from where we left and always have each other to count on. I really really miss the good old days. I'm very blessed to be able to grow up with such wonderful friends. All these years of friendship.

Here's a toast to my girls. May we have many more beautiful moments together.

No more talk of...

I've decided that I'm never gonna write anything about work here. Maybe alittle here and there about how freaking stressed I am. But nothing more. I've had enough of shit from busybodies. ARGH.
Why must some people be so bloody kaypo? Being kaypo is already bad enough, the mouth still so bloody big. This kinda people should put their time and mouth to better use. A couple of suggestions would be to stop babbling bullshit and enough of stuffing your face. Don't think I don't know you use your mouth for eating and eating and eating (besides talking cock). I can so tell from your physique. Hit the gym for crying out loud, I swear I can see 'kankles' already. Haha... It's not like I'm very slim but at least I'm working on it. HAH! In your face, fatty. So now you can just piss off from my blog because there will not be anything for you to read about my work. bitch.

Have a long & wonderful weekend my dear friends.

1 comments
Comments:
I agree with you on the busy bodies... They don't really care about you, they just wanna know so they can tell others... Grrrr - AsH
 
Post a Comment