Overdue Updates
This is gonna be pretty off cos it's the 2nd week into the New Year and I'm only uploading some of the pictures now.. Haha.. NYE 2005 was a quiet affair this year. Unlike last year's where there were twice the amount of people, twice the amount of alcohol and twice the size of me. haha...
Debbie is still in belgium, Edward wouldn't join us (HAH! I knew it. You'll only come if Debbie was around!) , Xiaowei & Joyce flight back to Singapore is only in Jan and Feb... It may not be a huge happening party but the love and warmth were there. We came with the same boyfriends in 2004 and brought the same ones in 2005. Han was the only one with a new guy. Haha.. oh well..
Anyways, I was reading the old entry on my previous blog that is hidden far far away... :
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Goodbye 2004... hello 2005
It's been a great year.. I think... Or is this something people say when the new year approaches? Spent 6 months in school & the other 6 months at MTV.. well, nothing interesting about my life as usual.. just the norm sex scandals, lesbian action, been in & out of love, gettin' high on drugs *hurhurhur* ..
But I am grateful that I've survived another year. Didn't think I'd still be alive *habouring sucidal thoughts again* (nah, just kidding)... Looking forward to living 2005, I don't know what it has in stored for me, BUT I know it's gonna be good.
I was thinking of writing a New Year's resolution list, but WHY THE FUCKIN' HELL should I restrain myself from doing anything? The list will probably ignite the rebel in me! Haha.. & I'll probably smoke 10 times more, NOT lose any weight, have too much sex, spend all my money, contradict myself a million times more... you get the picture. Ok. NO NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS for me.. Hell, I'm drunk...
New Year's Eve...
the girls decided to hang out at Fiona's place.. No more celebrating special occasions with Singapore! I'm dead serious. After getting my boobs squeezed at the freakin' Sentosa Foam Party 2002, I've made a pledge NEVER to party during the New Year/ Christmas. Period.
Besides, what's better than spending special days with people you love? I figure that I don't love everyone in Singapore.. riiiiight?
The girls arrived around 8 with their dates... We didn't waste time & got naked immediately.. Oh gawd, I love mass orgies... it was so hot.. HAH! YOU WISH!
The real deal was just hanging out & having a great time..Everyone brought food... pasta, chicken, potato salad, beef, Fiona's healthy chicken curry, beehoon.. blah blah blah... red wine & booze... It was a meal full of calories & fats... OH the SIN!...
We took pictures, drank till Debbie started prancing around the room, hugging everyone.. She's crazeee I say.. just hanging out, laughing, bitching.. It was a blast! As always I love hanging out with them...
Thank you my babies
I had a FUCKIN' wonderful time my darlings.. Love you guys... Huihan, Fiona, Debbie, Joyce, Xiaowei, Serene, Sherry, Shirlin Jemma (who dropped by for like half an hour, btw, your joke was REALLY bad.. haha)... and the guys who 'liven' the party.. Des, Mark, Edward, Raj, Jiyi (sherry, did I get it right?) & jemma's bf.. hahahaha
We should do this more often.. One more time before Joyce goes back to Melbourne.. shucks Joyce, maybe this time you can bring Michael.. I need him to diagnose me, I think I'm suffering from a rare sickness called 'Give- Michael- Hell' syndrome.. hahahaa...
Well, 2005, here I come. More sex escapades, more lovin', more kisses, more hugs.... xoxo
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know what? I actually fufilled a couple of the so called 'resolutions' that I did not make! I lost more 10 kg, I have stopped smoking (almost) and I'm definitely less horny! Haha... Woohoo. 2006 is going to be a blessed year because I have Jesus & I will shine for Him! YAY!
