Precious Moments Last Forever
As mentioned in my useless Friendster blog http://melissawei.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/
I have uploaded some pictures from the wedding at Four Seasons. More to come once Apple mail me the rest..
It was a beautiful affair.. I love weddings- the celebration of love..
The union of 2 whole persons, coming together to pledge their love in front of love ones.
*dreamy*..
ok I know the damn pictures are totally not in order BUT so fucking what? Haha.. I've not been using blogger since God was wearing diapers.. so screw it k..
Cheers & Goodnight. I need my sleep..
Friday, September 23, 2005
1 comments
Comments:
omg! you're back!!
i've popped by a few times and i'm not sure if it's coz i use Mozilla but your blog just seemed to be all empty.
and i pop by friendster today and you've got one of those friendster blogs (heh..) and i find out that your blogspot blog is still alive!!
totally linking you back on. nice pictures by the way. there's something about Wedding Gown White that makes every girl look good somehow.. hm.
well.. laters hon!
Post a Comment
i've popped by a few times and i'm not sure if it's coz i use Mozilla but your blog just seemed to be all empty.
and i pop by friendster today and you've got one of those friendster blogs (heh..) and i find out that your blogspot blog is still alive!!
totally linking you back on. nice pictures by the way. there's something about Wedding Gown White that makes every girl look good somehow.. hm.
well.. laters hon!

